Sunday, March 17, 2024

Welcome to my world!

Hello there everyone,

I am Diana, I have spent 19 years on this earth. I was born and raised in Istanbul which i love and feel like is a big part of my personality. Now I am studying ELT in Marmara University it is my second year. Which brings me up to why I stared this blog in the first place, I am starting this blog as an assignment in a class but, I am hoping for it to be a more important thing than that. I think you will enjoy my writings more if you have some basic knowledge about my likes. 

I enjoy traveling and I have been to some cities in Europe I think my favorite was Milan. I liked how Metroplitan but still full of art it was. I also think i liked it more because it was winter the snow gave it a more mysterious and calming aura.

 I am also a scuba diver. I have been diving for 5 years at this point I have around 70 dives. The part I enjoy about diving is how freeing it feels. When you are underwater all of your problems are suddenly not there and you are in a new world with some new animals and surroundings. Also, it is a lot more fun doing it with some friends and chatting about your dives, when you come out of the water.

I hope you enjoy my blogs, see you in next posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment