Friday, May 10, 2024

We can move a step forward in protecting our planet


 This week we had an assigment to create a digital story. Me and my friends chose to make a public service announcement also called PSA. Our PSA is about how straws impact the world and the life within it. We mention how harmfull it is and what we can do to stop it. 

While doing the assignment decided to break it into three parts and to do each part alone and then combine them. While doing this we asked eachother for help and ideas. Which as quite helpfull. Although I thoutgh the editing part was a bit hard to do without any prior knowledge.

If I do become a teacher I think this would be a bit hard of an assignment to give to my students but it may be a good way of teaching them group work. Because for you to be able to decide on a subject and then chose who is going to do which part you need to have good communication skills.

Check our PSA here

Also I recomend checking my teammates' blogs:

Zeynep's Blog

Elif's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment