Friday, June 7, 2024

An Interview From The Past

 

This week, I had an assignment that blended historical with modern technology. The task was to conduct an interview with a historical figure using AI and then write a blog post about the experience. As someone fascinated by the complex and dramatic stories of the past, I chose to interview Anne Boleyn, the enigmatic second wife of King Henry VIII and mother of Queen Elizabeth I. Anne Boleyn's legacy is profound, not just as the mother of one of England's greatest monarchs but as a woman who navigated the perilous waters of the Tudor court with grace and intelligence.

I had a lot fun while talking with this historical figure and assuming what she was going to say.  I believe this was a fun homework to give to students it lets them learn about historical characters while having fun. When I became a teacher, I would definitely give an assignment similar to this, I think it would help to further their English while having fun. Though I think the last part with the feedback was unnecessary. I think it added some unimportant steps to an already long assignment. and we as future English teacher are capable of feedbacking ourselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment